Business Integrity and Ethics in Practice. Are we living up to expectations?
- A shared approach to values-driven compliance
in Medical Education Activities
This seminar was another great success and we are already looking forward to the next edition.
This is the latest of the highly successful IPCAA seminars on compliance, developed in cooperation with ETHICS. In the next edition March 29 - 30, 2017 we will explore the ethical foundations on which good practice is built while, as with previous events, our feet will be firmly on the ground looking for practical solutions.
This unique seminar brings together the healthcare industry, medical societies and professional conference organisers to identify challenges and formulate solutions to achieving the shared goal of ethical, compliant medical education activities. We will combine presentations with panel discussions involving acknowledged leaders in their fields while leaving plenty of time for all participants to become actively involved in debates and discussions.
Our keynote speakers:
- Prof. Dr. Mark Pieth, Chairman of the Board, Basel Institute on Governance
- Dominique Laymand, ETHICS, EFPIA Ethics & Compliance Committee Chair
- Marie-Claire Pickaert, EFPIA, Deputy Director General
- Aline Lautenberg, General Counsel - Director Legal & Compliance, MedTech Europe
- Prof. Sadeq Beloucif, Professeur des Universités, Praticien Hospitalier
- Prof. Guido Palazzo, Professor of Business Ethics at University of Lausanne
A pre-seminar training session (March 28, PM) will also be offered for those less experienced in healthcare compliance, equipping them for the main seminar.