This Website (herein after 'Website') is issued by IPCAA (herein after 'us' or 'we'). Further information on our association can be found in our imprint.
Our handling of your personal data
By the following statement, we, in our capacity as controller for the processing of your personal data ('PD'), would like to inform you about our handling of your PD while you use our Website. Unless otherwise described, the legal basis of our handling your PD results from the fact that susch handling is required to make available the functionalities of the website, Art. 6 (1) (b) General Data Protection Regulation ('GDPR').
Using our Website
When you call up our Website, your browser is transferring due to the technics, data to our web server, in order to make available the information comprised on our Website. To facilitate your access to our Website the following data will be collected, temporarily stored and used by our web server:
- IP adress
- Date and Time of your visit
- Time difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Concrete page you have been on
- Your Operating System
- HTTP-status code
- Website your request is coming from
- Browser, Language and version of your browser software
Moreover, to protect our legitimate interests, we store such data for a time-limited perios in order to initiate a tracking of personal data in case of illegitimate access resp. trial of access, Art. (1) (f) GDPR.
Setting of Cookies
a) What are cookies?
This website uses so-called 'cookies'. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the memory of your browser. They store certain information (e.g. your preferred language or site settings) which your browser may (depending on the lifespan of the cookie) retransmit to us upon your next visit to our website.
b) What cookies do we use?
We use functional cookies without which the functionality of our website would be reduced. No optional cookies are used on this website.
c) How to prevent the setting of cookies?
Transfer of data for commissioned processing
To some extent, we will use specialized service contractors for the processing of your data. Such service contractors are carefully selected and regularly monitored by us. Based on respective data processor agreements they will only process personal data upon our instruction and strictly in accordance with our directives.
Information concerning your rights
The following rights can be chosen by you according to the GDPR:
- Right to information about your PD stored by us
- Right to correction, deletion or restricted processing of your PD
- Right to object to a processing of your PD for reasons of our legitimate interest, or profiling in the public interest, unless we can proof that mandatory, warranted reasons supersede your interests and rights, or that such processing is done for purposes of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims
- Right of data portability
- Right to complain with data protection authority
- Your consent to collecting, processing and use of your PD can be withdrawn by you at any time
If you want to exercise your rights please direct your request to email@example.com.
Amendment to this Data Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to update this Data Privacy Statement from time-to-time. Any updates will be posted on our website. Amendments are valid upon release. We recommend to visit this statement on a regular basis in order to inform yourself about updates.
Status: 16th of October, 2018